Tuesday, September 4, 2012

'I wanted to know she loved me to death!' Oddball FAKES his own fatal car crash before springing to life and proposing to true love

  • Alexey Bykov faked his own demise to find out if his true love Irena really wanted to be with him
  • He hired a movie director and stuntman to make his 'death' convincing
  • 'I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time,' she said, but still accepted his proposal
Before they pop the question the majority of men want to know if their girlfriend loves them to death, but one man has taken it to the extreme.
Oddball Alexey Bykov faked his own demise in a bizarre proposal to find out if his true love Irena wanted to be with him for the rest of their lives.
Alexey, 30 - from Omsk, Russia - hired a movie director, stuntmen, make-up artists, and even a script writer to stage a bogus car crash so that when girlfriend Irena Kolokov arrived she would be convinced he was dead.
And thankfully it seemed to do the trick, although Irena admitted for a second she wanted to kill him again herself.
Bloody romantic: Alexey Bykov from Omsk, Russia carried out the most bizarre proposal in history and Irena, apart from the initial shock, didn't seem to mind
Bloody romantic: Alexey Bykov from Omsk, Russia carried out the most bizarre proposal in history and Irena, apart from the initial shock, didn't seem to mind

Marry me: Alexey sprung the deadly secret surprise on the unsuspecting Irena - and luckily for him it worked
Marry me: Alexey sprung the deadly secret surprise on the unsuspecting Irena - and luckily for him it worked
'We'd arranged to meet at a certain place but when I arrived there were mangled cars everywhere, ambulances, smoke, and carnage,' Irena said.
'Then when I saw Alexy covered in blood lying in the road a paramedic told me he was dead and I just broke down in tears,' she added.
But then 'dead' Alexey climbed to his feet and proposed to Irena still covered in fake blood.
'I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time,' she said.
Deathly stupid: Alexey Bykov as he prepared to pretend that he was dead when Irena arrived
Deathly stupid: Alexey Bykov as he prepared to pretend that he was dead when Irena arrived
Luckily for Alexey, she saw the joke, said yes - and the couple were married last week.
'I wanted her to realise how empty her life would be without me and how life would have no meaning without me.
'I think it worked  but I promise it's the last time,' he said.
Emotional: Irena found paramedics treating her lifeless boyfriend but he then jumped into life and popped the question
Emotional: Irena found paramedics treating her lifeless boyfriend but he then jumped into life and popped the question

No comments:

Post a Comment